London: Lords gives birth to new crown for world cricket, in a super match the win and loss decided by super boundaries, triumphant England is the novel super champion of I C C world cup. Truly England and New Zealand, both are champions in the eyes of cricket admires of the world. Winning the toss Kiwis selected for batting. New Zealand is scored 241 in fifty overs and England chased and held the score. In strength, two teams are equaled. In fifty overs, England and New Zealand are equal and in super overs, two teams are equals. Really the two win in the match and chase. Then the match is determined by last criteria of super cricket with calculating the number of boundaries, in it England is mastered than New Zealand to 26 to 17. With 26 boundaries England became the new champion in Lords.
Super match, Super boundaries and super champion: Historic win for England in I C C World cup 2019
Then the match is determined by last criteria of super cricket with calculating the number of boundaries, in it England is mastered than New Zealand to 26 to 17.
- Balabhakar’s death; Kerala police exuded willingness to handover CBI
- Benjamin Netanyahu failed to win majority when 92% votes counted
- Prime Minister reached his home in Gandhinagar to seek mother’s blessing on birth day
- Kunnalikutty backed Ibrahim kunni over Palarivattam over bridge case
- Palarivattam over bridge resembles the story of ‘Panchavady palam’, HC
- Ibrahim kunnu denies allegations against him over Palarivattam over bridge by TO Sooraj