London: Lords gives birth to new crown for world cricket, in a super match the win and loss decided by super boundaries, triumphant England is the novel super champion of I C C world cup. Truly England and New Zealand, both are champions in the eyes of cricket admires of the world. Winning the toss Kiwis selected for batting. New Zealand is scored 241 in fifty overs and England chased and held the score. In strength, two teams are equaled. In fifty overs, England and New Zealand are equal and in super overs, two teams are equals. Really the two win in the match and chase. Then the match is determined by last criteria of super cricket with calculating the number of boundaries, in it England is mastered than New Zealand to 26 to 17. With 26 boundaries England became the new champion in Lords.
Super match, Super boundaries and super champion: Historic win for England in I C C World cup 2019
Then the match is determined by last criteria of super cricket with calculating the number of boundaries, in it England is mastered than New Zealand to 26 to 17.
- Govt admitted lapse on prosecution over Walayar case in court ; Sought re-probe
- PM met Sharath Pawar
- ‘Renaissance is not only for Hindus’, Senkumar’s remark on SC bid on Sabarimala
- SC directed special bill for Sabarimala
- CPI(M) gone to Hindu extremism, Popular front
- Sabha proceedings stopped over opp -ruling clash