New Delhi/ Bengaluru: In major setback to the hanging Karnataka coalition government, Supreme Court today has allowed the ten MLAs to meet speaker and asked speaker to decide over the resignation of MLAs. The ten rebel MLAs submitted plea at Supreme Court over seeking their resignation letter to be accepted by the speaker on Wednesday. The Court directed the speaker to take final decision over whether to accept or reject the resignation of MLAs. The court also directed speaker to meet MLAs at 6pm today. The case is to be considered by the court only after the speaker’s decision over the incident came out.
SC directed speaker to decide over MLAs’ resignation today
The court also directed speaker to meet MLAs at 6pm today. The case is to be considered by the court only after the speaker’s decision over the incident came out.
- Kerala ordinance make masques mandatory ; 2 years jail and RS 10,000 for violation
- Kerala reported one COVID death on Sunday
- Jose K Mani to take independent stand
- COVID Kerala; 240 positive cases, the biggest spike in single day record
- Kerala in jittery over social transmission
- Kozhik COVID: Curb strengthened in Valiyangadi market; 6 shops closed down