New Delhi/ Bengaluru: In major setback to the hanging Karnataka coalition government, Supreme Court today has allowed the ten MLAs to meet speaker and asked speaker to decide over the resignation of MLAs. The ten rebel MLAs submitted plea at Supreme Court over seeking their resignation letter to be accepted by the speaker on Wednesday. The Court directed the speaker to take final decision over whether to accept or reject the resignation of MLAs. The court also directed speaker to meet MLAs at 6pm today. The case is to be considered by the court only after the speaker’s decision over the incident came out.
SC directed speaker to decide over MLAs’ resignation today
The court also directed speaker to meet MLAs at 6pm today. The case is to be considered by the court only after the speaker’s decision over the incident came out.
- In a biggest gay marriage Vibhav Jain and Parag Mehtha tied knot
- No one’s life is safe in Kerala, Sreedharan Pillai
- Illegal immigrants in the country to be deported as per international law, Amit Shah
- Kardka crisis; Congress demands to stop vote of confidence, BJP submitted letter to governor to form govt
- Amid his life term, R Rajagopal, Founder, Saravanabhavan hotel chains passed away
- Karnadaka crisis ; CM moved confidence motion, discussion underway