Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi’s modest attitude to the supporters of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is widely admired. During election campaigning in Madhya Pradesh Priyanka stopped her convoy and stepped out of the vehicle to greet the supporters of Modi, who were chanting the name of Modi. She greeted them and shook hands with them and said ‘’you are where you are and I am where I am”. Priyanka was indicating that they are shown their attitude to the opponents and she is modest enough to greet them. She bid them (BJP supporters) best wishes and they (BJP supporters) also wished best for Priyanka in return.
Priyanka greeted Modi supporters, bid best wishes
She greeted them and shook hands with them and said ‘’you are where you are and I am where I am”.
- PM welcomed opposition to make their voice aloud in contributing creative suggestions
- 15- year old girl was stabbed and pushed in to canal by father and brother for wishing to study resisting marriage
- Stirring doctors demands discussion in front of Medias, Mamata resists
- Debut session of 17th parliament commenced ;PM swore in
- PM called all party meeting to seek support over key bills
- Operation sunshine-2, India-Myanmar joint operation destroyed Insurgents camps in border