The boom in Covid-19 cases in India insists all to conduct events and activities virtually. First time in the history of Indian Idol, the officials will conduct auditions virtually. Amid the Covid-19 pandemic around the world, become a music sensation being in your respective homes itself. With the #GharSeManchTak, Sonytv officials are organising a digital music talent hunt all over India.
Along with Aditya Narayan, Indian Idol will also mark the return of its three judges- Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Vishal Dadlani. Indian Idol was first launched in 2004.
View this post on Instagram
While we are talking about the return of #IndianIdol12 auditions, wonder what the judges and host of the show are wondering! We got hold of a video call between the 4 of them just for you! Are you ready to go #GharSeManchTak. Auditions begin tomorrow only on Sony LIV, only available for Indian Residents @nehakakkar @vishaldadlani @realhimesh @adityanarayanofficial
Sumona is here to let you know that Indian Idol auditions for Season 12 have begun! You can now start your #GharSeManchTak journey at the comfort of your homes! Register yourself for Indian Idol auditions NOW! only on the Sony LIV app. @sumona24 pic.twitter.com/7nrvY9CR1v
— sonytv (@SonyTV) July 25, 2020
Steps for the process of registration
- Download or Update SonyLIV App and sign up
- Select your language preference
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. Time to start your Auditions
- Fill up your personal details
- Mention if you have participated in any other singing reality or talent shows already. If you opt for yes, show the valid or credible information
- Confirm if you are currently under any contractual obligation the confirm if you are formally trained in music.
- Select your preferred language of singing.
- If you are above 18years, Choose participant. If below 18, Choose parent or guardian
- Select camera and record your audition clip
- If already recorded, select the video and upload
- Finally, proceed to upload it in the SonyLIV app
- The Contestant should be an Indian Citizen between 18 to 35 years old.
Online auditions start on July 25.