Cannes: Bollywood hit star Deepika Padukone’s dazzling walk over red carpet at Cannes International Film Festival in Southern France is stunned to slay the world on May 17. Deepika in a lime green Giambattista valli attire treaded like a damsel over the red carpet to evoke breathless wow. The 33-year- old star beauty represents fashion branch L’Oreal at Cannes. The 72th Cannes International festival commenced on May 14 and ends on May 25, in which Deepika is scheduled to make her appearance on red carpet three days in May starting from May16.
Deepika in dazzling look at Cannes 2019
Deepika in a lime green Giambattista valli attire treaded like a damsel over the red carpet to evoke breathless wow.
- Man stopped flight operations by a prank call over alleging his wife a terrorist
- Keerthi Suresh won best actress award; Ayushman Khurana and Vicky Koushal shared best actor award
- National film award: Molly Wood recognized with awards including special jury mention
- Air force demanded RS 113 Cr for rescue operations during flood
- A girl born with three heads in UP puzzles people around
- Former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshid passed away