Beijing: Beijing recorded 49 COVID 19 cases, evoking apprehension of a second outbreak of the pandemic in the Chinese capital. The source of the COVID reported to be in the largest food market in the capital city. The city is under stringent lock down and ten neighboring precinct of Beijing also locked down. A pre-war situation is reportedly prevailed in the city. The authority asked people who visited the market to stay under quarantine for next 14 days. The nation faces extraordinary situation, said Sun Chunlan country’s Vice Premier.
Second COVID out break in China ; Beijing reported 49 cases
Beijing recorded 49 COVID 19 cases, evoking apprehension of a second outbreak of the pandemic in the Chinese capital.
- The inner party rift in Cong & BJP refuses to make use of gold smuggling case against CM as powerful political-weapon
- COVID Kerala: 272 positive cases, 68 infected through contact; extraordinary situation in the state, CM
- ‘will stand up with WCC’ Parvathy over Vidhu’s stepping out
- The state reported one COVID death today; death toll reached 27
- Chennithala targets CM over gold smuggling case
- Principle Secretary removed