Ernakulum: Today, Chief Secretary will examine the flats at Maradu, which are ordered to be demolished by the Supreme Court. Chief Secretary sent letter to Maradu Corporation and the district authority in last day. District collector made discussion over the matter with corporation representatives prior to the visit of Chief Secretary.
Chief Secretary to visit flats at Maradu today
Today, Chief Secretary will examine the flats at Maradu, which are ordered to be demolished by the Supreme Court.
- Amith Shah called on nationalism on addressing rally at Maharashtra election campaigning
- ‘No intention to contest in Vattiyoorkavu’, Kummanum
- PM Modi picking flower fallen from his bouquet went viral on social Medias
- Padmaja not likely to be contested in Vattiyoorkavu, K Muraleedharan
- EC declared election in Maharashtra and Haryana; by poll in 5 constituencies in Kerala
- ‘Why CM and FM feared off CIG auditing’, Mullappally Ramachandran