Kannur: CPI (M) National State Secretary accused BJP to have promoting horse trading exuding the party can lower to any extend to grab power. After the LokSabha election BJP is aimed at undermining the non-BJP governments in the state. Congress alleged Congress to have failed to address the crisis in Goa and Karanada. Congress MLAs are turned to become commodities costing high prizes; he added that an opposition-free India is BJP’s agenda.
BJP stoops to any lower level to grab power, yechuri
Congress MLAs are turned to become commodities costing high prizes; he added that an opposition-free India is BJP’s agenda.
- In a biggest gay marriage Vibhav Jain and Parag Mehtha tied knot
- No one’s life is safe in Kerala, Sreedharan Pillai
- Illegal immigrants in the country to be deported as per international law, Amit Shah
- Kardka crisis; Congress demands to stop vote of confidence, BJP submitted letter to governor to form govt
- Amid his life term, R Rajagopal, Founder, Saravanabhavan hotel chains passed away
- Karnadaka crisis ; CM moved confidence motion, discussion underway